Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Makeup- Devil

My Halloween 2013

Hey Everyone!

I can't really put into words how mental last night was for me, by far the most craziest halloween I have ever had. This year I went to a Halloween party which one of my friends held, but unfortunately the actual party didn't go to well. The girl's mum only expected 25 people to be coming (she clearly wasn't familiar with the amount of people that turn up to parties nowadays) so of course, 80 people turned up. We all got chucked out only 50 minutes into the party so everyone was pretty pissed off. Then from there the night turned pretty crazy.  I went as a dead devil and only spent £2.50 on a big oversized white t-shirt and just splattered all fake blood over it. Simple but looked good. Personally I don't see the point in spending something like £45 on a halloween outfit for one night which is not wearable for other times. To be honest, I am quite sad it's all over. Bring on Halloween next year!











                                                  I hope you all had a good Halloween!

                                                                                Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment