Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Makeup- Zombie

Fourth Halloween Makeup Look- Zombie 

Hey everyone!

Happy Hallow's Eve! I am so excited that it is Halloween tomorrow. I will be very sad when Halloween is over as I will not have the excuse to create weird and gory makeup looks that I am able to do at the moment. This year for Halloween I am going to a party and I have decided to go as a devil. I am wearing a long floaty black mesh middi dress from Topshop paired with some red leather look devil ears. Simple outfit as the makeup I am planning on doing will grab everyones attention (i hope). If you would like to see pictures of my outfit and makeup for the Halloween party tomorrow night just COMMENT BELOW. Last night I was lucky enough that my best friends allowed me to create a zombie makeup look on them. Personally I think they make very sexy zombies... 












                                                        I hope you all like this look!

                                                                             Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment