My Autumn/Winter Makeup Looks
I have been loving so many products this season and I have noticed that I have seemed to have gathered together a collection of products that are perfect for autumnal and winter/christmas looks. For me personally I have always preferred the colours that are in during these seasons either being makeup or fashion around autumn/winter time. I just find them a lot darker, warm and give more enhancement to my skin tone. I absolutely love all the burgundies, dark reds and cranberry shades where as in spring/summer it's based around the pastels which I have never been a fan of. I tend to get quite dry skin this time of year so I have found myself having to moisturise a lot more and use more of a fluid foundation. Although I still love a good foundation I am actually a big fan of tinted moisturisers at the moment as I find they still give the perfect coverage (when my skin is good) and do not clog up my pores. The 'No makeup' look is achieved well with tinted moisturisers as most foundations have medium to full coverage.
During Christmas time makeup evolves around sparkle and glitter, every girls dream I would say! My MAC mineralize skinfinish in shade 'Gold Deposit' is one of my god sends. It doesn't give too much sparkle to the face, you don't want to be looking like a walking disco ball, but it just gives a nice glowy sheen which I think every girl needs during autumn/winter time. A lot of people like the 'pale' look during this season but I feel a lot more confident when I have a bit of colour to my face and body. Without a doubt it is all about the dark lip. I literally can't walk out the house now without a bit of dark lippy on. For my every day autumn/winter makeup I just put on a bit of tinted moisturiser, fill in the brows, few coats of mascara, a bit of bronzer and the beloved lipstick. I have created two makeup looks based around what is trending this season, one for everyday and one for night. All the products will be listed below.
Product List: 1) Bobbi Brown EXTRA Repair Serum & EXTRA Repair Moisturizing Balm
2) Clinique Almost makeup teint naturel parfait SPF 15
3) Benefit highbeam
4) MAC Bronzing powder, Shade 'Refined Golden'
5) Sleek Face Form contouring and blush palette, Shade 'Medium'
6) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Shade 'Gold Deposit'
7) MAC Paint Pot, Shade 'Groundwork'
8) MAC Eyeshadow, Shade 'Cranberry'
9) Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow palette, Shade 'Vintage Romance'
10) MAC Pigment Colour Powder, Shade 'Rose'
11) Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara
12) Laurens Way Lashes & Eylure Lashfix glue
13) Sleek Sheen Lipstick, Shade 'Mulberry'
14) MAC Matte Lipstick, Shade 'Viva Glam 111'
15) Real Techniques powder, blush and contouring brushes & MAC 275 brush
and 226 brush
I hope you all like these two looks!