Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas & Winter Haul

Christmas & Winter Haul- 31 sleeps to go!

Hey Everyone,

I have been super busy lately and haven't had the chance to come on here and talk to you guys.. but now I am back with a rather festive post. As I have said before, I LOVE Christmas. It is my favourite time of year and I am pretty much in the full Christmas spirit from November till January. This year I am really organised and I have literally felt like a little busy elf running around the shops getting presents and just picking up anything christmas related. I am quite annoyed with myself now as I wish I took pictures of the presents I purchased but I got very carried away the other day and sat in my bedroom with a christmas playlist on full blast wrapping them all. So yesterday I took a trip to Primark and picked up a few wintery bits, of course all with the theme of Christmas. I thought you would all like to see what I picked up, so here goes..






I have very much been taken the micky out of because of my santa slippers but I personally think they are great and I will be wearing them till January. They are so thick and keep your feet nice and toasty warm. I really love the two woollen pieces I bought, the poncho and nightdress. They are both so cosy, soft and very festive. The elf hat actually has bells on and jingles, which is super cute. 



While I have been round the shops one thing I see as something you can not miss is visiting Starbucks, especially during winter time! I always get a grande Chocolate Cream with Cream on top, hmm I could drink these babies all the time. What drink do you guys all get when you go to Starbucks? 


I thought I had to add a quote from one of my favourite Christmas films. I can not wait to have one of those chilled nights with the fire on snuggled up in my pyjamas watching a load of Christmas films. I absolutely love the Polar Express as well, I tend to watch that one on Christmas Eve as it just makes me feel so happy and excited. Wow a month today till Christmas Eve... eeek! 

                                        I hope you are all as excited for Christmas as I am,

                                                                                Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment