Friday 29 November 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

My Christmas Wishlist- 2013


Hey Everyone,

I have been quite indecisive this year on what to ask for Christmas but I have finally put together a list that I am happy with. I tend to ask for mainly clothes but this year as I am getting to the stage where I need to consider what path to take in life I thought I would ask for things that will help me with my career choice. When I am older I really would love to be a professional makeup artist. Working for film, television, celebrities, magazines and fashion shows. I have loved makeup since quite a young age and have always enjoyed giving my friends makeovers. I have also always been a religious customer to MAC and just love their products, by far my favourite high end makeup brand. To start off my career I would find it an amazing experience if I could work for MAC and be an artist there. I can honestly say I have learnt SO much from Youtube. There are some great artists on there who have truley inspired me and taught me lots of tips and tricks. I am always sitting in my room in my spare time watching tutorials. I have definitely self taught myself how to apply makeup and I believe anyone can learn if they have a passion for it. I am wanting to expand on the products I already have and I am defiantly in need of some makeup palettes and brushes etc so I have asked for quite a few bits like that this year. So here is my Christmas Wishlist...













1) Ben Nye Media Pro HD 18-colour Sheer Foundation palette- £48.97
2) Coastal Scents- Eclipse Concealer Palette- £19.95
3) La Femme Blush Palette 12 colour- £30.61
4) Coastal Scents 22 piece brush set- $34.95
5) MAC Prep + Prime Skin- £20.50
6) MAC Face and Body Foundation- £21.50
7) Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow, Shade 'Antique Gold'- £18.50
8) Makeup Is Art Book- £16.25
9) Makeup Your Mind by Francois Nars- £18.84
10) Topshop Paisley Jacquard Tee- £26.00
11) Topshop Tartan Tee- £32.00
12) Topshop Velvet Cut Out Skater Dress- £38.00

                                      If you have any questions at all please leave me a comment!

                                                                                     Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment