The Versatile Blogger Award
So I was very kindly nominated by Becky from beckysbeautyfix to take part in the Versatile Blogger Award. If nominated you have to write 7 facts about yourself and of course they can be completely random. Once you have given 7 facts about yourself you need to nominate 15 other bloggers that you would like to see have a go at the tag and enjoy reading their answers. You also must link back the person who originally nominated you to do the tag!
So here are the 7 facts about me:
1) For a long time I wanted to be a dancer and run my own dance school until about the age of 15 when I totally changed what I wanted to do. I now would absolutely love to be a professional makeup artist. Changing your mind isn't a bad thing..
2) I adore cats. I have two myself, both girls. One called Narla and one called Lilly. They are both adorable but unfortunately do not get along and fight all the time :-(. I would love to get at least 1 more cat.
3) I have always wanted to experiment with my hair and am never ever happy with it. I am a natural blonde and I have only ever had some highlights put through it. This year I have promised myself in the summer I will dye it a very light/white blonde and dip-dye it light blue. Now lets see if that happens..
4) I have always wanted to create my own Youtube channel to post a variety of makeup tutorials, hauls and vlogs. When I turn 18 I am going to make my own channel and see how it goes!
5) I would much rather watch a violent action film over a girly chick flick. I love the films that make you feel on edge and that are full of suspense so films full of violence and tension are my sort of thing. My two favourites are Gangster Squad and Savages.
6) Drama is my absolute favourite subject at school and I religiously look forward to it every week. At the moment I am studying it for GCSE but will soon be taking it for A-level.
7) I now have no body piercings due to the fact that my ears closed up, but I would love to get nearly every part of one of my ears pieced and my nose pierced.
And these are the people I nominate to do the Versatile Blogger Award:
I am really looking forward to hearing all your answers!