Sunday 24 November 2013

Skeleton Makeup Look

Skeleton Makeup Look

Hey Everyone,

Now I know Halloween is over but I still have so much fun creating different looks.. and just to say I will be posting a lot more makeup looks I have created on my blog. I really enjoyed experimenting with his Skeleton look and wanted to make it unique and different. I never tend to plan what looks I am going to do, I just go with the flow and see what happens. This look involves a lot of contouring, shading and highlighting. Looking back I wish I made the eye area a bit darker, but I still love how it turned out. 





   If you have any certain looks that you would like me to do please leave a comment for me!

                                                                             Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment