Tuesday 17 December 2013

Winter/Christmas Haul- LUSH, Topshop, Superdrug

Winter/Christmas Haul

Hey Everyone,

I actually can't believe it is only a week until Christmas Eve, I am extremely excited. Me and one of my best friends Beth went up to Covent Garden last weekend and it was so christmasy; it made me feel so festive. Because on Christmas Eve I am going out for a nice family meal at a old, vintage restaurant I really wanted to get a nice new outfit for the special occasion. I was looking around Topshop (wishing I owned pretty much everything) and came across this beautiful emerald green velvet top and a red tartan pencil skirt. The top and skirt go great together and really are in trend for this time of year. I am really happy with the choice I made. I will be wearing my Topshop burgundy lace up boots with the outfit. I really love this casual oversized jumper I bought in H&M. I am never usually one to shop in H&M but recently I have really been liking their clothes and accessories. This jumper is very quirky, I think it would look great paired with a leather coat/jacket. I also picked up a Barry M nail varnish, LUSH products and of course I got very much tempted by a chocolate snowman in Thorntons... oops! 















                                             Loving a red lip for winter at the moment! 

                                                                              Ell x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Covent garden is fab at christmas. Now following :)

    Char | Char's Insights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I followed you back x

      Delete