Sunday 29 December 2013

My Office Sale Purchases

Office Sale Purchases 

Hey everyone,

The Office sale is definitely one of the best sales out there. Office have such a variety of shoes pleasing everyones different taste and style. I personally love most of Office's shoes, especially the quirky and unique designs they bring out. When I saw that Office had (and still have) 50% off on shoes I ran to my computer and browsed their website like a mad woman. If I had the choice I probably would buy about 40 pairs of shoes but I was sensible and stuck with two pairs. I am so happy with my purchases and absolutely love both of them so much, I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of them. The first pair are called 'Office Loopy Burgundy Leather'. They were originally £60.00 and went all the way down to £27.00 (I think). These shoes are so individual and trendy. Although they make look as if they wouldn't go with a lot of outfits they really do and can be casually worn with jeans or dressed up by being paired with a skirt/dress. Not going to lie they aren't the most comfortable of shoes, especially without tights on. These shoes look great on bare feet or with black tights but socks really don't work with these shoes. The thing I love most about these shoes is that they are different and stand out from the crowd. 

  The second pair of shoes I got are a lot more practical and can be worn on any occasion. They are called 'Office Taboo T Bar Black Leather'. They were originally £60.00 down to £30.00. Straight away you can tell they are made of high quality with the thick, sturdy rubber soles. The soles of these shoes are in the style of Doc Martins which I think is a great feature. These shoes are extremely comfortable and are super cute. They look really nice with little thrill socks from Topshop paired with a little dress. I would pair them with some skinny jeans and an oversized tee. These are the kind of shoes that will last for a while. T-bar shoes are very in at the moment, so a great addition to my shoe collection. 







                                    Have you made any purchases from the Office sale?

                                                                           Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment