Friday 13 December 2013

Skull Makeup

Skull Makeup

Hey Everyone,

Today was the big day of the performance of 'Lizzie Borden' and after I performed I got asked by friends to do their makeup. I did a dark, skeleton on Millie and a bright sugar skull on Isabel. 








I also did a cracked china doll look on my best friend Elena. I absolutely love it; especially the way I have shaped and structured the eyebrows as they fake a sad expression, which was one of my main intentions when creating this look. This look is the same as the post I put up yesterday but I thought I would add this picture because I really do like it. In my opinion the same makeup look can look completely different on each individual person.


                                          I hope you all like the three different looks!

                                                                             Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment