Sunday 29 December 2013

Alice In Wonderland Cheshire Cat Makeup

Alice In Wonderland Cheshire Cat Makeup 

Hey everyone,

Firstly I would just like to say I hope you all had a lovely and relaxing Christmas. I had such a great few days and got some amazing things, I was truly spoilt. Thank you to all my family who got me some beautiful gifts. So I have always really loved the Tim Burton version of Alice In Wonderland, it's such a magical and unique film. I really wanted to challenge myself and create a makeup look that was not only difficult to achieve but something that was individual. That is when I thought of the Cheshire Cat in Alice In Wonderland. Although the look took a lot of precision and time I really enjoyed creating it and I am happy with how it turned out. This look would be great for halloween or a fancy dress party. If you have any questions on how I achieved this look or what products I used please leave me a comment! 







                                                                            Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment