Wednesday 11 December 2013

Winter Beauty Favourites

Winter Beauty Favourites 

Hey everyone,

So from Summer to Winter I definitely change the products I use and personally I have always preferred the makeup looks and products that come with Autumn/Winter time. Winter is all about the dark, warm shades which suit my skin tone well. I love all the rich burgundy's and coppers; a lot of shimmery products are brought to the shelves which I adore as it just makes makeup christmasy and festive. I am a big fan of the dark lip so for Winter it's a must that I own a dark red, brown or purple lipstick. I like a nice glow to the face and body in Winter so I am always using a bit of bronzer or some sort of highlight & contour. Although I do love my Lauren's Way fake tan which I once did a review on, in Winter time my skin gets quite dry so I find using a gradual tan which is also a moisturiser works wonders. I always find myself doing a really dark, smokey eye in winter for special occasions so I gather together a little collection of dark eyeshadows I like. Having christmasy nails is a must during winter, I love wearing nail varnish with glitter in. Or just nail varnishes that are festive like colours. I get really dry and sometimes  quite sore lips in Winter so it is vital that I have a lip balm on me, carmex is my personal favourite. In Winter time you can get away with having full on shimmery eyes and a dark lip, that's what I love! 








My Winter Beauty Favourites: 

1) MAC Satin Powder Blush in shade 'Fleur Power'
2) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in shade 'Gold Deposit'
3) MAC Pigment Colour Powder in shade 'Rose'
4) MAC Paint Pot in shade 'Groundwork'
5) Benefit Smokin Eyes Palette 
6) MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in shade 'Smutty Green'
7) Barry M Dazzle Dust, number '24'. 
8) Barry M Dazzle Dust, number '51'. 
9) Barry M Dazzle Dust, number '88'
10) MAC Pro Longwear Lipgloss in shade 'Ready or Not!'
11) MAC Matte Lipstick in shade 'Viva Glam 111'
12) Dove Summer Glow Lotion in shade 'Normal to dark'
13) Carmex Lip Balm in 'Cherry'

                    14 sleeps to go till Christmas, I am a rather excited girl at the moment!

                                                                               Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment