Tuesday 12 August 2014

Theatrical Makeup Look- Queen of Hearts Inspired

Theatrical Makeup Look- Queen of Hearts Inspired

Hey everyone,

Another makeup look for you all today. One of my all time favourite theatrical makeup artists on Youtube is definitely Charlie Short, known as 'Pinkstylist'. He is so amazingly talented and if you haven't checked out his videos all ready, please do because you are missing out! I got this look from one of Charlie's tutorials on his channel. I pretty much followed all the steps then added a few of my own touches. But the credit for this look really does go to Charlie, I just wanted to put myself to the challenge and see if I could pretty much recreate it. I had such fun working on this look. Wish I had the red contact lenses to go with it. This would be so perfect for Halloween. Something a bit different from your usual vampire or zombie. 



















Pinkstylist (Charlie Short's) Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pinkstylist

                                                                     Thanks for reading!

                                                                                 Ell x


No comments:

Post a Comment