Sunday 10 August 2014

Festival Fashion Lookbook 2- Awesome Aztec

Festival Fashion Lookbook 2- Awesome Aztec

Hey everyone,

Time for day two of my festival fashion inspired lookbook. I really love this look as the dress really does just speak for its-self. In my eyes this dress purely screams 'festival' with the variety of colours and aztec print. I love the shape and fit of this dress. It would be super comfy to wear as it is loose and floaty which makes it easy to dance in. This style is also super flattering for most shapes as it is tight at the top and loose at the bottom. This outfit would be perfect if the weather is hot as I find that this dress is very cooling. To 'jazz' it up a bit more you could always add some accessories such as a statement necklace or cool head piece. 





WHAT I AM WEARING:
- Dress: Urban Outfitters
- Shoes: Newlook
- Bag: Accessorize 

                                                                  Thanks for reading!

                                                                              Ell x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! :) Love the dress.. You look stunning :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, I am glad you love the outfit. Thanks for reading x

      Delete