Saturday 9 August 2014

Festival Fashion Lookbook 1- Summer Brights

Festival Fashion Lookbook 1- Summer Brights

Hey everyone,

So today and for the next three days ahead I will be posting a festival inspired look that I have put together. Of course as a lot of you know we are in the middle of festival season, and even if you are not attending a festival this year these looks are still great for Summer (well what we have left of it). I have always loved festival fashion as it is always so quirky, cool & interesting. Unfortunately the weather at a festival affects massively upon what you are going to wear. So my top tip would be to check the weather forecast before the event so you are prepared for what to wear and bring, if you are staying for the weekend. As I have mentioned before, I am going to Reading festival very very soon so I am already planning what I will be taking and outfits I will be wearing. If you are staying at a festival for the weekend the best thing to do is to be practical. Once you are feeling a tad hungover lets say (in the case of if you are someone who drinks) and are feeling all grubby you will not be focusing on wearing high fashion outfits. A festival really isn't a fashion show. Yet you still want to look good yet comfortable. This outfit I have put together is super Summery with it's bright citrus colours. Of course the shoes do have a heel so if you are not used to wearing a heel then perhaps don't wear these as you will be dancing. These are great though if you are just going for a day. 





WHAT I AM WEARING:
- Top: Newlook, £9.99
- Trousers: Newlook, £17.99
- Shoes: Newlook, £14.00 (in sale) 
- Necklace: Topshop
- Watch: Urban Outfitters
- Bag: Topshop

                                                                     Thanks for reading!

                                                                                 Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment