Monday 11 August 2014

Festival Fashion Lookbook 3- Quirky Zebras

Festival Fashion Lookbook 3- Quirky Zebras 

Hey everyone,

By what I have named this look today you are probably very confused as to what I will be wearing. Don't worry.. I am not advising you all to turn up at a festival in a big zebra onesie! Although those out there who would, good on ya! When I saw this dress in Primark it immediately caught my eye. I am a massive fan of unusual and weird clothing. So this dress definitely wouldn't be for everyone. Firstly, I love the style and structure of this dress. Cut out shoulders are very popular at the moment and I think they can just totally transform a piece of clothing. The good thing about this dress being black is that it goes with everything, so you haven't got to worry about what shoes will go with it or what accessories to wear. So the only thing that might draw people back is the zebra print. Personally for me, I love it. And in a round about way I almost think the pattern is quite 'festival fashion' anyway. I think the black studded gladiator sandals look great with it. I added a thin black belt to the dress just to give it a bit more structure, but this dress still looks great left as it is (a straight dress). 








 WHAT I AM WEARING:
- Dress: Primark, £7.99 (i think)
- Shoes: Newlook
- Bag: Accessorize, £25.00
- Cardigan: Primark
- Belt: Oasis
- Sunglasses: Aldo

                                                                Thanks for reading!

                                                                             Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment