Thursday 7 August 2014

Monochrome- Summer Fashion

Monochrome- Summer Fashion

Hey everyone,

I personally think this outfit is perfect for a Summer's night. It is definitely more suited to a night time occasion, and let me tell you these wedges are not the easiest to walk in. I am a big fan of monochrome which pleases me as it is very 'in' this season. This skirt I recently bought from Topshop is absolutely gorgeous, in my eyes anyway, I already love white so when I saw it my heart melted. I call these vest tops 'petal edges' as they just remind me of flowers, these seem to be really popular at the moment. The wedges I am wearing are actually very old now, I got them about 4 years ago now!! But I am sure they do similar style look-a-likes. 








 WHAT I AM WEARING:
- Skirt: Topshop, £38
- Top: Topshop, £12
- Shoes: Topshop, £70
- Hat: Topshop, £29
- Bag: Topshop, £3 (sale)
- Necklace: Newlook, £7.99

                                                             Thanks for reading!

                                                                         Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment