Thursday 31 July 2014

A Summer Woodland Walk

A Summer Woodland Walk

Hey everyone,

The day before yesterday my mum and I went for lovely walk at a Nature Reserve near to our home. My family and I tend to go on a lot of long walks so I thought I would get a few pictures from this one and share them with you lovely people. I love seeing all the Summer flowers and wildlife. 














 What better than a refreshing orange juice on a hot Summer's day?! I have such a lovely day with my mum. High Elms (the nature park we went to) is absolutely beautiful, such a great place if you want to go on a long, country walk. It's also just as pretty in the Winter when there is a blanket of white snow everywhere.

                                                                    Thanks for reading!

                                                                                 Ell x

2 comments: