Sunday 6 July 2014

SHANY Cosmetics 40 Colour Boutique Palette Review

SHANY Cosmetics 40 Colour Boutique Palette Review

Hey everyone,

Now I could not resist to dedicate a blog post to this palette because to put it short.. it's bloody brilliant! I have forever used my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette and although I still do love that dearly and there is double (and more) the amount of colours; the quality of these SHANY Cosmetics eyeshadows are beyond amazing. I have never used such pigmented, vibrant and beautiful eyeshadows, the colour range is mainly based around the bright tones but this palette still offers a few neutral shades. Not only is this palette ideal for Summer considering it's the season which evolves around a splash of yellow or coral lets say, but if you are into theatrical makeup like myself.. this palette will offer you a chance to create a variety of unusual and creatives looks. 

  I have to say, the thing that amazes me the most is that this palette is only £7.95! Which to me is the biggest bargain I have probably come across when it comes to makeup. Don't get me wrong I adore MAC eyeshadows, yet you pay £10 per eyeshadow so too fill a 15 slot palette that's £150. You really cannot go wrong with this palette and it is now by far one of my favourite makeup purchases. All I can say is you will be amazed how pigmented these cheaply priced eyeshadows are. Definitely worth buying and seeing for yourself! 








     If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment down below and I will get back to you.

                                                                             Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment