Tuesday 29 July 2014

White Wedges & Floral Kimono- Summer Fashion

White Wedges & Floral Kimono- Summer Fashion 

Hey everyone,

Today I wanted to show you an outfit that I think is perfect for both Summer days & nights... although the sun can be shining it isn't always hot so sometimes it is nice to cover up a bit more instead of sticking to shorts or skirts. I am loving kimonos this season as they are so versatile and of course are really in at the moment. The kimono I am wearing in these pictures is from Newlook and let me tell you, I couldn't recommend a place more than Newlook for a massive selection of gorgeous, reasonably priced kimonos. So if like me, you are a fan of the kimonos, head to Newlook! 










What I am wearing:
- Kimono: Newlook, £24.99
- White Top: Newlook, £7.99
- Super Slim Jeans: H&M, £10.99 (I think)
- White Wedges: Topshop, £40
- Black Floppy Hat: Topshop, £29.99
- Black Cat Sunglasses: Aldo, £8 (two pairs for £16)
- Silver Necklace: Newlook, £7.99
- Black Clutch Bag: Accessorize 
- Rings: Newlook 

                                                                Thanks for reading!

                                                                            Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment