Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day At The Shops- Summer Fashion

Day At The Shops- Summer Fashion 

Hey everyone,

Today I went shopping and bought some nice goodies... clothes related of course, so if you would like to see what I got from the shops or want me to post some photos of me modelling the clothes let me know! When I go shopping I like to be comfortable yet still look fashionable. I can't praise these trousers from H&M enough.. I got these 3 years ago now so unfortunately these exact ones will not be in store. Let me tell you though; these baggy, patterned trousers are very popular at the moment so there is plenty to feast your eyes upon. Sometimes it just makes a change from wearing tight skinny jeans or fitted trousers. Without going out in your trackies you just want something to slouch around in, and what better than loose almost pyjama material trousers yet which are still classed as "in with the trends". Everyone wins. 









What I am wearing:
- Top: Newlook, £7.99
- Trousers: H&M, Really cannot remember as I got them 3 years ago, but they were cheap!
- Shoes: Newlook, £24.99
- Bag: Not too sure... My sister gave it to me!
- Sunglasses: ASOS, £11.99 (I think)
- Rings: Newlook
- Necklace: Topshop  

                                                                   Thanks for reading!

                                                                                Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment