Wednesday 25 June 2014

Weird & Wonderful Festival Essentials

Weird & Wonderful Festival Essentials  

Hey everyone,

So as I am sure you are all fully aware we are now in the middle of the festival season, yet still have a few more festivals to come! This year I am going to Lovebox, which if you don't know is a day festival and I will be spending the whole 4 days at Reading festival in August. I can't wait and I have always loved the whole "festival fashion". During the festival season a lot of shops, such as Urban Outfitters, sell really cool jokey things such as hip flasks and neon UV body paint so I think bits like that are perfect for festivals as well. Here I have gathered together a variety of different bits that I think are perfect things to wear or take to a festival!



1- Topshop KIGU parrot wellies in red, £40.00: I thought these wellies were adorable and make a change from the general plain coloured hunter welly. They are just a lot more individual and I love the bright multi-coloured feathers; would instantly snazz up a plain outfit.

2- H&M Airy Top, £7.99: I think this top is so reasonable considering how lovely it is. Cami style tops are extremely in at the moment and I love the monochrome pattern.

3- H&M Short Twill Shorts in Yellow, £7.99: As I have said before, I am LOVING yellow at the moment. Such an in colour and so summery. And for £7.99 you can't go wrong. They would look great with a white sheer cami. 

4- Forever 21 Vintage-Inspired Ring Set, £5.00: I really do think these rings are gorgeous. The "stacked" ring look is really popular (especially midi rings) and I think these gold ones would be perfect. 

5- Topshop Diamond Pattern Woven Fabric Choker Set, £8.50: Although I haven't been wearing chokers myself they are very trendy at the moment and a lot of people seem to be wearing them. I saw these and fell in love. The fabric and detailing is beautiful.

6- River Island Blue Fluro Tribal Print Racer Front Crop Top, £12.00: Love the design and colours on this crop top and the style of this looks lovely with shorts or a high wasted skirt. 

7- River Island Coral Quilted Rucksack, £30.00: Oh my gosh isn't this just adorable! Rucksacks are essential for festivals to keep all your bits in, this rucksack is the perfect size for the day and the vibrant orange colour really would make an outfit pop. 

8- Forever 21  Oversized Cat-Eye Sunglasses, £6.65: Oversized glasses are the hight of fashion at the moment and these ones are so gorgeous. Love the pinky/purple colour.

9- River Island Grey Feather Print Fringed Kimono, £40.00: I have always been a fan of the kimonos and this one is so nice. Really like the pattern and the black fringed affect. 

10- Office- Converse- Ctas Multi Panel: £25.00 (in sale): Such a bargain for only £25.00 and the multi-coloured affect really gives these converse a unique twist. Very comfortable to wear as well which is essential for when jumping around & dancing.

11- Forever 21 Tribal Print Wire Headwrap, £2.50: When at a festival every girls hair is bound to look a bit scruffy and dirty so this headwrap would be perfect to hide away that hair and the interesting pattern will sure steal peoples attention.

12- Topshop Neon Pink Body Paint Tube, £4.50: Nothing would be more fun than all covering yourself in neon paint, it will be a laugh and also make you stand out from the crowd. 

13- Topshop Nail Varnish in Bound, £6.00: The colour of this is beautiful and would look great on your nails for a Festival. 

14- River Island Black Chunky High Leg Gladiator Sandals in Black, £40.00: Omg I love these babies so much! Gladiator are perfect especially if the weather is hot so they will keep you nice and cool when dancing. Also because they are black they will not look as dirty. 

15- Urban Outfitters KIGU Frog Kigoule, £35.00: If the weather isn't so good during the festival then you can still look stylish in this super cute frog kigoule. I love it!

16- Topshop Crepe Fringe Shorts, £38.00: If like myself you are not as confident with your legs (thighs especially) these shorts would be perfect! The long fringe affect covers more thigh than any other shorts. And of course, black is flattering for everyone.

17- MAC Lipsticks in 'Happy Go Lucky' & 'Violetta', £15.00 each: I have always adored MAC lipsticks... these two colours are amazing for a festival. Bright, bold and eye catching. 

If you would like me to do more posts on what I will be taking to reading festival and perhaps a look book type of post on what I will be wearing just leave me a comment down below! 

                                                                              Ell x


No comments:

Post a Comment