Friday 27 June 2014

My MAC Lipsticks

My MAC Lipsticks

Hey everyone,

I thought I would show you my MAC lipstick collection. Now compared to some girls out there, I have hardly any, but to me I have a nice amount but of course I can't wait to build upon my collection and treat myself to some nice new lipsticks (which girl wouldn't!) In total I have 9 MAC lipsticks, unfortuantely I have lost one so can only show 8. I would say most of them are of the same colour range so when I get round to buying some new ones I am going to go for some different colours. 







From Left to Right: Spirit, Craving, Cremesheen Ravishing, Lovelorn, Dare You, Lady Bug, Viva Glam IV, Viva Glam III

                                                      What MAC Lipsticks do you own, which is your favourite?

                                                                                           Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment