Saturday 28 June 2014

Joining the World of Youtube- Theatrical Makeup

Joining the World of Youtube- Theatrical Makeup

Hey everyone,

I have always really wanted my own YouTube channel and I have finally decided to create one. I have such a passion for makeup and have so much fun creating a variety of different theatrical/editorial looks so I really cannot wait to share it all with you guys through tutorials! My channel is now up and running, it is called VintageRose90. I would appreciate it SO much if you could head over to my channel and subscribe. It really would mean a lot to me and build my confidence. My first ever video is officially up, I will leave a link for it down below. Would be great if you could go and watch it and give it a big thumbs up. I really would love for you all to leave me requests of makeup looks you would like me to do in the comments on my videos. It would be of great help. I am aiming to post two videos a week. Below are some pictures of the work I have done, if you are impressed by the makeup looks I have created then please go and check out my channel.

 


So don't forget to head over to my new channel VintageRose90 and hit that SUBSCRIBE button! 


                                   Check out my first ever video- A Zombie Makeup Tutorial

                                                                               Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment