Friday 20 June 2014

Summer Bits I am Loving in Topshop

Summer Bits I am Loving in Topshop

Hey everyone,

So a bit of a different blog post for you all today! Here are 12 pieces I am loving in Topshop at the moment, all of which are very summery. I have always loved Topshop and always find really nice bits in their summer collection. What I like about Topshop is that they always keep their clothes fresh, young and up to date with the latest trends. 


1- Peplum Cami in Orange- £10.00: What I love about this top is that the bright orange shade will compliment any (lets say less vibrant/plain piece) and really make any outfit a lot more interesting. The colour is so summery and the peplum style suits a lot of figures. I am an hourglass figure and I know peplum tops really enhance and suit my body shape. 

2- Lace Pencil Skirt in White- £75.00: Now this definitely is not a cheap buy but it immediately caught my eye. I am loving anything white at the moment and this skirt is purely beautiful and elegant. The lace actually falls a lot lower than the under skirt so you get that lovely affect of having your legs showing underneath. White also compliments a tan in the summer (a girl couldn't ask for more!). I also think this skirt would go lovely with the Orange Peplum Cami above. 

3- Round Sunflower Sunglasses- £20.00: These are just adorable!! Of course circle sunglasses are very popular at the moment and I think these are probably the cutest ones i have seen. Really love the gold detailing and I think they are the perfect size. 

4- Limited Edition Multi-palm Jacquard Tee- £65.00: Again, this is not cheap but isn't it just gorgeous. The almost 'African beach' style colours really give a summer vibe and this can be dressed up with a long midi skirt or perhaps put with a pair of ripped jeans. 

5- Blue Floral Longline Bikini- £34.00: I have never been a fan of wearing bikinis and if you are the same as me then I truly think this Longline bikini would be perfect for you. It does not show your whole belly (which I personally prefer) and stands out as it is unique and different. The blue, white and green go well together and who doesn't like floral print? 

6- Big Felt Floppy Hat in Mink- £28.00: I actually own this hat in the black but I came across the Mink one and fell in love with it as well. This colour would go with basically everything and I'm really loving these big oversized hats at the moment. I would say from watching a lot of Made In Chelsea I have definitely been drawn to these haha! 

7- Clean Zip Top Clutch in Yellow- £25.00: Without a doubt I love the colour yellow at the moment, I mean what colour screams summer more than yellow! This clutch is so eye catching it would go lovely with a white maxi dress. 

8- Lace Applique A-line Dress in Nude- £40.00: Summer is not just about bright, neon colours. This nude dress would be great for an evening meal or BBQ, definitely suited to more of a formal occasion. This dress could be paired with a pair of gladiators and gold jewellery to go for that "greek goddess" inspired look . 

9- Paisley Print Longline Kimono- £48.00: Kimono's are great for summer. They will keep you cool and they are just nice for a change instead of throwing on a jacket. I love the paisley print of this one and the pastel colours with the dark navy is beautiful. 

10- Pastel Stone Flower Necklace- £20.00: In my eyes £20.00 for a necklace is on the pricey side but I saw this necklace and could not keep my eyes off it! These big statement necklaces are the hight of the trends at the moment. This one from Topshop would look great with a loose black sheer cami top. 

11- Moto Margarita Joni Jeans in Blue- £25.00 (in sale): Instead of just going for a general pair of denim blue jeans these would add a lot more colour to an outfit. I really like the design and I think these would go lovely with a white blazer and a pair of tanned loafers. 

12- Lana Platform Sandals in Monochrome- £55.00: And finally... A beautiful pair of heeled sandals! My guilty pleasure is definitely shoes by far. I am an absolute sucker for shoes. I saw this and lets just say they are now at the top of my wish list. Monochrome is very in at the moment so these would be perfect for this summer. They would look nice with a long midi skirt or even some patterned trousers. LOVE these. 

So that is everything that I am loving in Topshop at the moment. If you liked this post and would like me to do more of these or have any questions please leave me a comment down below! 

                                                                           Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment