Friday 20 June 2014

Review: MAC 'Spirit' Lipstick

Review: MAC 'Spirit' Lipstick

Hey everyone,

I am a real sucker for MAC lipsticks. My most recent one is 'Spirit' which is one of their satin lipsticks. Not only does this lipstick glide onto your lips like heaven and stay put to last you the whole day/night, the colour is beautiful. This lip colour is a neutral pinky, brown.. perfect for both day and night occasions. For me, I think it really suits my skin tone (I'm naturally blonde so fair) and makes my lips look fuller. If you are not very daring when it comes to lip colours and you want to play it safe but still want to wear something gorgeous and trendy then this is perfect. Suits both Summer and Winter. MAC lipsticks are only £15.00 so definitely worth spending money on this beauty. 






                  Leave me a comment and let me know what your favourite MAC lipstick is!

                                                                               Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment