Saturday 18 January 2014

Theatrical Skull Makeup

Theatrical Skull Makeup

Hey everyone,

Another makeup look for you all. I really love working on skull looks but this time I wanted to create something that was a bit more unique and different to ones that have been seen before. I am happy with how it turned out and like the fact that it still involves a lot of colour instead of just being the typical black and white theme. 









                                                          Hope you all like this look! 

                                                                              Ell x

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing, must have taken ages to do! Just letting you know I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award! :) xx

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I am glad you like the look, yeah it did take a fair amount of time aha! Ahh cool, thanks so much for nominating me! xx

      Delete