Monday 6 January 2014

Theatrical Mermaid Makeup

Theatrical Mermaid Makeup

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I had a very lazy Sunday and thought I would experiment with my makeup and create an exciting and dramatic look. I wanted to stick with the blues and purples as I haven't done many looks with cool colours. I didn't plan this look at all and it just started off with a very intense dark blue smokey eye, 20 brush stokes later the whole look changed and became very theatrical and vibrant. In my eyes the look I have created could be a Mermaid which is great for a fancy dress party/Halloween. If you didn't want it to be as theatrical you could just wear the fancy eyes and keep the skin a natural colour (foundation and bronzer) to create a masquerade mask look. I hope you like it..






               Any questions based on this look I would love for you to leave me a comment!

                                                                             Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment