Tuesday 14 January 2014

Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set Review

Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set Review

*I do apologise for the low quality photos... in the process of saving for a camera* 

Hey everyone,

So for Christmas I was a very lucky girl and received the brush set that I had my eye on for a while from Coastal Scents. There has been a lot of reviews on this set and most of them are really positive. My mum (santa) ordered the set from Amazon, and it is priced at £34.50.  Before I say anything further, yes £34.50 may seem 'cheap' for the amount of brushes you are getting but let me say this... the quality of the brushes are FAR from cheap. Now I can honestly say I have never seen or used such amazing quality brushes for the price you are paying. You are getting 22 clean, soft, professional looking brushes all for £34.50 were as MAC for example charge £31.00 per brush.. crazy! 

  Now of course I am not saying these brushes are as good as MAC but to be truthful, they are not far off and do practically the same job, just as good. I have never been someone to want to spend lots of money on just one makeup brush, personally for me I would much rather be getting more for my money. When I came across this set on Amazon I was sold straight away as I already owned a Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette which I religiously use, so I knew I could trust the Coastal Scents brand. The 22 brushes came in a high quality leather look roll up case which is ideal for travelling and keeping the brushes organised. So far there have only been the odd brush which has lost a few hairs, mainly the face brushes; but nothing to complain about. I have used my MAC brush cleaner on a few of the brushes and they seem to be fine and have stayed exactly the same texture. This brush set is perfect for anyone wanting or who already is a makeup artist. 

















                                                             Let me know what you think!

                                                                                 Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment