Monday 6 January 2014

Leopard Print Fashion

Leopard Print Fashion

Hey everyone,

Today I went to Bluewater with my mum and got two really individual, quirky staple pieces for my wardrobe. I never tend to buy Leopard print as I think certain pieces can look really tacky but if you buy the right thing it can look really nice. You also have to be really careful with what you pair leopard print with, nothing bright or extravagant; a simple black top or black skinny jeans does the trick. The first thing I bought was a long leopard print body con dress from Urban Outfitters which was in the sale for £20.00. Now for me this is very different to my usual style as I never feel fully comfortable in tight clothes but I wanted a change and I am glad I decided to get it in the end. On days where I just want to relax or just not feeling as self-confident I will throw on a oversized jumper to make the dress look like a long tight ankle skirt. This dress can really be made to look dressy or casual. The other thing I bought was a leopard print pencil skirt from Topshop which was also £20.00 in the sale. It has a smooth almost plastic texture and has a shine to it. The base of the skirt is a very dark redish brown with black. It is a statement piece which would look lovely with a black velvet crop top. 






                                              What do you all think of leopard print? 

                                                                            Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment