Wednesday 16 October 2013

Halloween Makeup- Doll

First Halloween look- Doll


I absoloutely love Halloween, purely because it is the only time you can experiment with makeup and go absoloutely crazy. I tend to not plan what I am going to do, but the un-planned looks always turn out to be the best. The other day I was intending on doing a fierce, heavy smoke eye... it ended up turning into a bruised face with bright, girly eyes. That is when I got the idea to transform it into a dolly look, with a halloween theme. I didn't go for the 'traditional' white face as I wanted my look to be more naturalistic. Unfortunately I had no fake blood with me when creating this look but on halloween I will be putting a lot of fake blood in areas of my face; espeically near the bruises.


 

 
 
 

 

 
Ell x

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment