Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween Makeup- Cat

Third Halloween Makeup Look- Cat

Hey Everyone! 

It is getting very close to Halloween now and I have been having so much fun experimenting with makeup and creating different Halloween looks. I particularly like this one as it is very simple to do and you don't need lots of expensive high end products to achieve this look. I think a pair of little cat ears or leopard print ears that I have seen in Urban Outfitters would go perfect with this cat look. The hair will look good just natural and scruffy, or you could go for more of that slicked back effect so all the hair is off the face. Personally, I would just do a hell of a lot of back combing. This is just a very simple halloween look that is more of a girly option instead of having to look like you are either dead or having all fake blood over your face. 








 
                                                    I hope you like this look everyone!

                                                                          Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment