Friday 21 November 2014

Yankee Candle Review: Peppermint Swirls (Christmas Edition)

Yankee Candle Review: Peppermint Swirls (Christmas Edition) 

Hey everyone,

I wanted to talk about a Yankee candle I bought the other day at Clinton's for only £9.99! It was on a special offer and for a medium size jar that is pretty reasonable, usually medium jars are £16.99. I absolutely love it when Yankee brings out their Christmas candles, even more so when they bring out new christmas scents. I saw this one on the shelf and it immediately caught my eye as it is a beautiful deep red colour, which already screams Christmas, and when I saw that the scent was Peppermint I was overjoyed. I am not a fan of extremely sweet, sickly smells so something as refreshing and crisp as Peppermint would definitely rock my boat. Of course, the same with any Yankee candle, as soon as I lit it my whole room filled with a gorgeous, irresistible Peppermint swirl which was also a lot like candy canes. I felt so festive and Christmasy with my candle lit, nothing beats a good old Yankee candle in the winter. I would 100% recommend this candle, especially if you are like me and do not like over powering sickly smells.. such as Christmas Cookie.  The best way I can describe this scent is as if you are walking into a gingerbread house, for some reason it reminds me of the amazing Hansel & Gretel Sweet House! I love it. Also I have just started my own YouTube channel called 'EllsWorld' and I would be so appreciative if you could go and subscribe. I will be uploading hauls, vlogs & different tags. The first video I uploaded was a 'Christmas Bedroom Inspiration' video with a bit of Christmas baking (I make cute little Gingerbread men) so if you are interested in that I will leave the video below. 



Don't forget to check out my Christmas Bedroom Inspiration (Festive Edition) video below: 


Please go and check out the video and leave me a video request, hit the like button and subscribe if you enjoy. Would mean a lot to me, I have worked very hard on this. 

                                                                       Many Thanks, 

                                                                              Ell x

1 comment:

  1. so nice post...I like this blog dear!
    Follow me back!
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete