Tuesday 16 September 2014

Halloween Theatrical Makeup - Oriental Chinese Warrior Girl/Mulan

Halloween Theatrical Makeup- Oriental Chinese Warrior Girl

Hey everyone,

So it is now only 44 days till Halloween, although that is still over a month away it will go super quick. I love Halloween. The night in general but also the build up to it is great. I have always really enjoyed watching YouTubers Halloween makeup tutorials or looking at pictures of Halloween makeup looks so I thought considering I love both Halloween and theatrical makeup I would create a little series of Halloween makeup looks. I want to try and make them all as versatile as possible. Halloween isn't just about creepy, gory looks, you can have fun and create a pretty & girly character if you wanted to. I am starting this series now so that there will be plenty of Halloween looks for you guys to be inspired by and if you want to recreate a look you will have plenty of time to get the products needed and costume. So I am starting with quite an unusual look today. Since I was a little girl I have always loved the film Mulan so this was definitely an inspiration. I had no idea what I was going to do with this look so I literally made it up as I went along and this is the final result. I am really happy with it. It is quirky and different. I also love using a variety of colour. 















If you have any questions about this look or any Halloween Makeup Looks you would like me to create please leave me a comment down below!

     Thanks for reading, 

      Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment